Causes of common defects in dies. Disposal Countermeasures
In the stamping consumption of progressive dies, it is necessary to analyze the phenomenon of poor stamping in detail and adopt effective countermeasures to deal with the problems occurring basically so as to reduce the cost of consumption and achieve smooth consumption. Following is an analysis of the causes of common stamping defects in consumption and the countermeasures to deal with them, which can be used as a reference for die maintenance personnel.
1. Blanking edge.
?。?）緣由：a、刀口磨損； b、間隙過大研修刀口后效果不明顯；c、刀口崩角； d、間隙不合理上下偏移或松動； e、模具上下錯位。
(1) Reasons: a, tool wear; b, too large clearance grinding tool edge effect is not obvious; c, tool edge angle collapse; d, unreasonable upward and downward displacement or loosening of clearance; e, upper and downward displacement of die.
(2) Countermeasure: a, grinding tool edge; b, controlling punch and concave die processing accuracy or modifying design clearance; c, grinding tool edge; d, adjusting blanking clearance to confirm hole wear or forming parts processing accuracy; e, changing guide parts or re-assembling die.
2. Scrap and crush
(1) Reasons: a, the gap is too large; b, improper feeding; c, the oil droplets are too fast and sticky; d, the die is not demagnetized; e, the punch is worn and the chip is pressed on the punch; f, the punch is too short and the length of the insertion die is insufficient; g, the material is hard, the punching shape is simple; h, emergency measures.
(2) Countermeasure: a, control punch and concave die processing accuracy or modify design clearance; b, trim material belt and settle the die in time when it is sent to the appropriate position; c, control the amount of oil droplets in stamping, or change oil species to reduce viscosity; d, demagnetization is necessary after finishing (more attention should b e paid to iron stamping); e, study punch tool edge; f, adjust punch edge into concave. Length of die; g. Change data, revise design. Punch blade into the end of the ejection or repair the inclined or arc (pay attention to the direction). Reduce the area between the end face of punch and chip; H. Reduce the sharpness of the die edge, reduce the amount of research and repair of the die edge, increase the roughness (covering) of the straight edge of the die, and use vacuum cleaner to absorb waste. Reduce the impulse speed, slow down the chip.
3. Chip Blockage
(1) Reasons: a. Leakage holes are small; B. Leakage holes are large and scrap material is turning; C. Knife edge is worn and the edge is big; D. Punching oil droplets are too fast and sticky; E. Direct edge of die is rough and powder sintering adheres to the edge; f. Material is soft; g. Emergency measures.
(2) Countermeasures: a. Correcting leaking hole; B. Correcting leaking hole; C. Edge trimming; D. Controlling the amount of oil dripping and changing oil types; E. Appearance disposal, polishing and attention to reducing surface roughness during processing; Changing data, f. Correcting blanking clearance; g. Cutting slope or arc (attention direction) at the end of punch edge, using vacuum cleaner. The device adds air blowing at the blanking hole of the cushion plate.
4. Size variation of cutting offset
(1) Reasons: a. The tool edge of punch and concave die is worn, resulting in rough edge (larger shape, smaller inner hole); b, inappropriate design size and clearance, poor processing accuracy; c, offset of punch and insert of concave die, uneven clearance; d, wear of guide pin, lack of pin diameter; e, wear of guide parts; f, improper feeding distance, pressing and relaxation adjustment of feeder;g. (2) improper adjustment of die closing height; h. abrasion of material level of unloading insert, no pressing function (small punching caused by data pulling and turning); I. too deep pressure of unloading insert, too large punching hole; J. variation of mechanical properties of punching data (unstable strength elongation); K. punching force pulls and leads to data when punching. Hair size variation.
(2) Countermeasure: a, grinding tool edge; b, modifying design to control processing accuracy; c, adjusting its position accuracy and blanking clearance; d, changing guide pin; e, changing guide pillar and guide sleeve; f, adjusting feeder; g, adjusting closed die height; h, grinding or changing unloading insert, enhancing pressure function and adjusting pressure material; Reduce the depth of pressure; J. Change the data to control the quality of feed; K. Modify the end face of punch blade with slope or arc (pay attention to direction) to improve the force condition during punching. When promised, the discharging position is added to the discharging insert with a guide function.
(1) Reasons: A. inappropriate feeding distance, pressing and relaxation adjustment of feeder; B. variation of feeding distance in consumption; C. faults of feeder; D. data arc, excessive width and large hairline; E. abnormal punching of die, caused by sickle bending; F. lack of guide aperture, drawing of upper die; g. bad stripping of upper and lower parts at bending or tearing cutting positions; H. improper setting of stripping function of guide plate, belt on material belt; I. thin data, warping in feeding; J. improper setting of die, which deviates from the perpendicularity of feeder.
(2) Countermeasure: a, readjustment; b, readjustment; c, adjustment and maintenance; d, change data to control feed quality; e, eliminate the sickle bending of blanking belt; f, research and repair the punching convex and concave die; g, adjust the force of stripping spring; h, modify the guide plate and take-up of blanking belt; i, add up and down pressure material between feeder and die. The upper and lower extrusion safety switch is added, and the die is re-erected.
6. Belt Sickle Bending
(1) Reasons: a, stamping edge (especially on the carrier); b, data edge, die without cutting edge; c, improper depth of punch (too deep or too shallow); d, stamping parts with scraps in the die; e, part of the material is too deep or part damaged; f, die design.
(2) Countermeasure: a. Research and repair the cutting edge; B. Change the material and install the cutting edge of the die; C. Re-adjust the depth of the punch; D. Clean up the die to deal with chip skipping and crushing problems; E. Check and adjust the height and dimension of each discharging and die insert to correct and repair the damage position; f. Use the bending mechanism to adjust.
7. Fracture and Blade Breaking of Punch
?。?）緣由：a、跳屑、屑料阻塞、卡模等招致；b、 送料不當，切半料；c、凸模強度缺乏；d、大小凸模相距太近，沖切時資料牽引，引發小凸模斷；e、凸模及凹模部分過于尖角；f、沖裁間隙偏??；g、無沖壓油或運用的沖壓油揮發性較強；h、沖裁間隙不均、偏移，凸、凹模發作干預；i、卸料鑲塊精度差或磨損，失去精細導向功用；j、模具導向不準、磨損；k、凸、凹模材質選用不當，硬度不當；i、導料件（銷）磨損； m、墊片加設不當。
(1) Reasons: a, chip skipping, chip blocking, die clamping and other causes; b, improper feeding, half cutting; c, punch strength deficiency; d, large and small punches are too close to each other, data traction during punching, resulting in small punch breakage; e, punch and die parts are too sharp; f, punching clearance is too small; g, non-punching oil or used punch oil volatility is strong; h, punching clearance is uneven, offset, etc. Intervention of punch and concave die attack; I. poor precision or wear of unloading insert, loss of fine guiding function; J. inaccurate guide and wear of die; improper selection of material for k, punch and concave die, improper hardness; I. abrasion of guide parts (pins); improper addition of M and gasket.
?。?）對策：a、。處理跳屑、屑料阻塞、卡模等問題； b、留意送料，及時修剪料帶，及時清算模具；c、修正設計，增加凸模整體強度，減短凹模直刃部尺寸，留意凸模刃部端面修出斜度或弧形，細小部后切；d、小凸模長度磨短相對大凸模一個料厚以上；e、修正設計；f、控制凸凹模加工精度或修正設計間隙，細小部沖切間隙恰當加大；g、調整沖壓油滴油量或改換油種；h、檢查各成形件精度，并施以調整或改換，控制加工精度；i、研修或改換；j、改換導柱、導套，留意日常頤養；k、改換運用材質，運用適宜硬度；i、改換導料件； m、修正，墊片數盡可少，且運用鋼墊，凹模下墊片需墊在墊塊下面。
(2) Countermeasure: a. Deal with chip skipping, chip blocking, clamping and other issues; B. Pay attention to feeding, timely trimming material belt, timely clearing die; C. Revise design, increase the overall strength of punch, reduce the size of straight edge of concave die, pay attention to the obliquity or arc of the end face of punch edge, after cutting small parts; d, the length of small punch is shorter than one material thickness of large punch; e, revise design; f, control punch and concave; Mould processing accuracy or revised design clearance, small punching clearance properly increased; g, adjust the amount of oil droplets or change the oil species; h, check the accuracy of each forming part, and adjust or change it to control the processing accuracy; i, research or change; j, change guide pillar, guide sleeve, pay attention to daily maintenance; k, change the use of materials, use appropriate hardness; i, change guide material parts; m, repair; The number of gaskets is very small, and steel gaskets are used. The gaskets under the concave die need to be placed under the gaskets.
8. Size Variation of Bending Deformation
(1) Reasons: A. wear of guide pin and lack of pin diameter; B. poor local accuracy and wear of bending guide position; C. wear of bending convex and concave die (pressure loss); D. lack of die alienation; E. slip of data, no guide function of bending convex and concave die, no pre-pressing was applied in bending; F. poor die structure and design dimension; G. blank edge of punch, resulting in poor bending; h. bending convex part; There are many gaskets added to the die, resulting in unstable size; I. Variation of data thickness and size; J. Variation of data mechanical shape and energy.
(2) Countermeasure: a, change guide pin; b, re-grind or change; c, re-grind or change; d, check and amend; e, revise design, add guide position and pre-pressure function; f, revise design size, synthesize bending, increase bending and shaping; g, study cutting edge; h, adjust, use integral steel pad; i, change data, control feed quality; j, change data; Control feed quality.
9. stamping parts up and down
?。?）緣由：a、沖件毛邊；b、沖件有壓傷，模內有屑料；c、凸、凹模（折彎位）壓損或損傷；d、沖剪時翻料；e、相關壓料部位磨損、壓損；f、相關撕切位撕切尺寸不分歧，刀口磨損； g、相關易斷位預切深度不分歧，凸凹模有磨損或崩刃； h、相關打凸部位凸凹模有崩刃或磨損較為嚴重； i、模具設計缺陷。
(1) Reasons: a, blank edge; b, punch has crush, there is chip in the die; c, convex and concave die (bending position) is crushed or damaged; d, blanking during punching and shearing; e, related pressing parts are worn and pressed; f, the size of tear cutting position is not different, tool edge is worn; g, relevant pre-cutting depth of transposition is not different, convex and concave die is worn or flattened; h, relevant punching parts are convex and concave parts are worn and concave; Die has a serious edge breakdown or wear; I. Die design defects.
?。?）對策：a、研修下料位刀口； b、清算模具，處理屑料上浮問題；c、重新研修或改換新件；d、研修沖切刀口，調整或增設強壓功用；e、檢查，施行維護或改換；f、維修或改換，保證撕切情況分歧； g、檢查預切凸、凹模情況，施行維護或改換；h、檢查凸、凹模情況，施行維護或改換；i、修正設計，加設上下調整或增設整形工位。
(2) Countermeasure: a, research and repair the cutting edge of cutting level; b, liquidation die to deal with the problem of chip material floating; c, Re-research or replace new parts; d, research and repair punching cutting edge to adjust or add pressure function; e, inspection, maintenance or replacement; f, maintenance or replacement to ensure that the tearing situation is different; g, check the situation of pre-cut punch and concave die, implement maintenance or replacement; h, check punch and concave; Mould condition, maintenance or replacement; I. Revision design, add up and down adjustment or additional shaping station.
10. Improper maintenance
(1) Reasons: a. Mould has no anti-dull function, neglecting to cause reverse direction of assembly and dislocation (referring to different positions) when assembling the mould; B. Inserts that have offset the gap have not been restored as they are.
(2) Countermeasure: a. Mould modification to increase the function of anti-stupidity; B. Marking on the mining die and making necessary checks and confirmations on the material strip after forming the die, and making written records for inquiry.
In stamping consumption, the daily maintenance of the die is very important, that is, daily attention to check whether the stamping machine and the die can be in normal condition, such as the refueling of the supply guide part of the stamping oil. The inspection before the die is put on the machine, the inspection of the edge, the locking of each part and so on can prevent the occurrence of many sudden accidents. When repairing moulds, we must first think and then act, and record accumulative experience carefully. The above is the related content that Shandong Mold Manufacturer sorted out for you. If you want to know more, you are welcome to visit: //www.yfrmbf.com.cn.